My funnel includes both the free consultation and the Coaching Loss Leader. However, moving the clients straight to the CLL is the preferred route. The free consultation is available for prospects with a high degree of uncertainty. In practice, clients should be qualified by their ability to pay for the CLL and are subsequently invited in a sales conversation to subscribe to a full coaching package.
- Client finds me through marketing and connects ->
- Completes short (10 questions) scorecard to help them assess
- how well-organised their lives and money are; or
- how well-positioned they are to grow their wealth, make a difference and thrive spiritually; or
- how resilient they are to shocks and change
- Short results (no pdf) sent, and email details taken
- Email sequence to cover coaching, benefits, principles, next steps, and invite to a consultation session if the client or I remain uncertain (otherwise skip straight to CLL) ->
- Invitation accepted ->
- Email sequence giving further information such as bio, coaching benefits, agenda, confirmation of time consultation->
- Consult session, including sales conversation selling CLL if the client remains uncertain, or complete coaching package if the client appears ready->
- CLL invitation accepted ->
- Email sequence confirming CLL ->
- CLL, including sales conversation to complete coaching package ->
- Complete coaching package accepted ->
- Onboarding procedure ->
- Full coaching package
Time now to develop my full CLL, which will be based around a resilience assessment and debrief call to help clients check for weaknesses in their empty nest that might leave them vulnerable to future shocks and decide priorities for organising their money and life for the future.
What do you think?
Your views are important, and your fellow readers would love to hear your opinion,
so share your thoughts in the comments box below, and thank you for your time and generosity.
What do you think?
Your views are important, and your fellow readers would love to hear your opinion, so share your thoughts in the comments box below, and thank you for your time and generosity.